Adult Learning Zone
Online Family Learning Courses (Hillingdon Adult and Community Learning) for parents commencing Monday 20th September 2021.
- Help Your Child with Maths, Years 1-2
- Help Your Child with English, Reception-Year 2
- How to Keep Your Child Safe in a Digital World
- ESOL-Improve Your English (E1-E3)
- How to Emotionally Support Your Child)
The courses are free for people who have been in the UK for 3 years and some parents who have been in the UK for less than 3 years (eligible depending upon their circumstances).
We will be holding online briefing sessions to discuss the courses on the following dates/times:
- Friday 10/9/21 10am
- Monday 13/9/21 10am
- Tuesday 14/9/21 6pm
To book onto a briefing session, please click on the link below:
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Looking to enter a rewarding career?
Then think about training to be a teacher with Hillingdon SCITT…
Click here To learn more
- World of Work week questionaire
- Parent Questionnaire Autumn 2019
- Guide to treating common childhood conditions
- Free School Meals Advice
- Organic Gardening
- London Borough of Hillingdon
- Parent Survey 2019