- In-Year enquires: please contact the Local Authority School Placement and Admission Team.
- For further information, please visit https://www.hillingdon.gov.uk.
Click on Education & Learning – Apply to a School – School Placements & Admissions.
- School Uniform
- Admissions Appeals
- Parent Consent Form
- Polite Reminders Of School Routines And Procedures
- Hillingdon Community Schools Determined Admissions Arrangements 2024-25
- Nursery Brochure
- Reception Application
Parents / Carers can register a place for their child at the school office on:
- Day: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s
- Time: Please arrive between 9:15am – 9:30am to complete an application form.
Please allow plenty of time to complete the forms as the registration process can take up to 25 minutes.
The child has to be at least 2 years and 6 months (or more) to apply.
The Parent/Carer will need to complete an application form at the school or can print the application pack (Click here), complete it in full and then bring it to the school office at the times stated above.
The form requires:
- 3 contact names and telephone numbers
- Doctor’s details – including telephone number
- Any previous Playgroups / Nursery attended
- Parent’s National Insurance Numbers
Please can you also apply to two more nurseries as we cannot guarantee a place for your child.
Thank you for your co-operation.