HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR ENTITLEMENT TO THE PUPIL PREMIUM GRANT?
If you are a parent or guardian in receipt of one of the following benefits your child is entitled to the Pupil Premium Grant:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit – with an income under £16,190 (from 6/4/10)
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
N.B. If you also receive Working Tax Credit then you do not qualify.
Your child is also entitled to the Pupil Premium Grant if:
- they have ever been/currently are Looked After Children (in care)
- they are adopted
- you or your partner have ever been/are currently in the armed forces.
Please contact the school office for further details and an application form.
The Pupil Premium Grant provides additional funding for the school. If you are eligible but do not wish to take up your entitlement, please still make your application as this supports the school.
If you think you qualify check online at https://myfreeschoolmeals.firmstep.com/ or contact Mrs Malik at the School Office.
Pupil Premium Strategy Report 2017-2018
Pupil Premium Impact Report 2016-2017
Pupil Premium Report with graphs 2016-2017
Summary Report of Pupil Premium Strategy 2015-2016
Pupil Premium Impact Report for 2015-16
Summary Report of Pupil Premium 2014-2015
Pupil Premium Impact Report for 2014-2015
Pupil Premium Funding Statement 2014-2015